Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CONTACT CONGRESS!!! 21% exchange budget cut proposed

Hey guys,

I know that I just updated and that this isn’t specifically about me but I would like all of you to take 10 minutes out of your day to email your representatives’ and senators’ because the US government is currently proposing a 21% budget cut for all Government run exchange programs (NSLI included). With out this program I would not have been able to come to Russia or do anything that I have currently done this year. Please everyone if there is any way that we can prevent this I ask of you to all email your reps because I am seeing first hand how important these programs are and with out them there a lot of kids who will not realize their dreams. As you can see from my blog I’m not only fulfilling my dream I’m learning A LOT about Russia that will be not only helpful to my self but helpful for the USA!

So please take 10 minutes out of your day and follow this link:

CLICK HERE

And help out a future exchange student or two.

Thank you and have a nice day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment